- DAccountsI exists solely to provide properly trained, authorised and experienced Information Technology support services to those business and organisations who: -
do not have the luxury of a full time Accounts department and/or formally trained and qualified Accounts support staff
- have short term or project requirements
- require Accounts Consultancy or advice in the short term, or on an ongoing basis
- need emergency cover and support
- require advice on or assistance in disaster recovery
- Provide Millennium 'bug' advice and consultancy to the PC owning community
We proudly promote ourselves as being YOUR external Accounts department, which means that we will always have YOUR best interests at heart.
We are NOT in business as retailers of hardware or software, although we can, of course, source and provide either if asked, nor are we connected with any such retailers, local or national but do recommend SAGE.
Please contact us if you have a fiscal requirement which we have not specifically covered, or to talk about a problem you already have.
At DITI we have over a decade of experience providing a broad range of solutions for clients; tailoring the way in which we interact with the client dependant upon the size of business.
SME's (Small and Medium sized Enterprises) face unique issues in making ICT decisions when compared with larger corporates. By recognise this by uniquely positioning ourselves as an 'outsourced ACCOUNTS Department', ibbd provide a quality 'advice led' service where, typically, it may not be possible to justify the employment of a full time IT Manager.
Larger organisations use our services to supplement their own resources for specialist tasks/projects, during busy periods of to cover annual leave of key personell
Whatever size of client, we pride ourselves on providing a quality, objective 'advice led' service to ensure that our clients receive the necessary advise required to make the right informed decisions; ensuring that your investment is made to achieve competitive advantage.